Poll Everywhere is one of the most popular audience polling solutions on the market and has grown an almost unparalleled set of interactive features over time.
However, if you want to get polling happening really quickly with PowerPoint we recommend you try ParticiPoll….
- Works natively inside your existing PowerPoint slides so you can edit and control your polls within PowerPoint. It adds a new toolbar with polling functions into your normal PowerPoint menus.
- Allows for really quick insertion of polls – you don’t need to leave PowerPoint and it’s simple enough that you can create polls on-the-fly whilst you’re presenting.
- Doesn’t require you to type your poll questions and answers into a third-party system – you just pose them in your normal slide content and format however you like.
- Uses audience members’ phones and tablets to collect votes so no cumbersome additional hardware such as voting pads are required
- Voting is web-based so your audience don’t need to install apps on their devices – they just visit your personal voting address.
- Poll results are shown directly inside your slides as you progress through your presentation as normal using your mouse, keyboard or clicker.
- Voting is completely anonymous so your audience feel comfortable giving candid answers to questions.
- All historical poll data is stored in your Poll History so you can view responses after your presentations.